Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Are You Ready for Face to Face?

February 28, 2012- Face to Face


I heard about this last year when my work colleagues were busy talking about the show...

Since then, i watch the episodes through You Tube.

However, lately while having a vacation, I got glued to my seat laughing and doing "saw-saw" reaction to each and every episode.

Sometimes, ill find my father and my nieces watching the show while killing time before going to school or taking lunch.




Why i like watching Face to Face?

Simple.

1. Amy Perez.
2. Drama is to the highest level.
3. It's fun to watch.
4. Talks to the Masses.
5. Learnings and insights are jewels of this show.
6. There are good laughs in some episodes.
7. There's nothing like this on Philippine TV.

Now, watch some of the best episodes of this breakthrough show of Ms. Amy Perez:






Kudos to the makers of Face to Face and Ms Amy Perez.

MY RATE: If you're sitting and looking for a morning show to talk about, park your channel to FTF!

XOXO~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment