Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Scents For Me To Die For

February 28, 2012 - Scents I Love



Sometimes, we are stranded in a situation where we just stand there and confuse with what scent to buy...

Sometimes, we have a mind battle which scent to get with all those great fragrances available in the counter..


Well, here's a list of scents, I could die sniffing and following these scents... hopefully this could help you with your dilemma.

I would recommend this to all my friends and YES to those planning to give me one- you now have an idea what to buy. ^_^


This is a great scent to feel fresh and sexy. I had a  first test of this smell during college and man, i see noses... For me, this is a perfect scent for day.


I should say WOW! The scent is just heaven. This is a scent with a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers. It gives that happy feeling that push other people to notice your presence. I had a first test of this during my heights for clubbing back in early 2000. This is my personal favorite. For me, this is a perfect scent for night.

This is a sporty type of scent which is perfect for those always on the go. What i love about this scent is its manly impact! 
Perfect for Professional Look. I remember my brother for this scent. He sure loved the power of Eternity. What is so good about this scent is its soothing power that stand up in a crowd.
This is a strong scent for the big boys. I remember wearing this scent in high school and college. Very manly scent perfect also for professionals and midnight balls. If you're audience or company is sensitive for strong fragrance, do not use this.

A small amount goes  a long way. What i love about this unisex scent is its sweetness. Perfect to wear during the day. 


If you're tight at this time, you may try getting the best scents from the following:


AFFICIONADO offers a variety of great scent. The scents are similar to the originals. When i buy a scent from this brand, i would always go with a scent that is not common. Because of its affordability, I don't want to walk the street wearing the same scent with everybody.

BENCH colognes and perfumes are also great. You can choose to a lot scents.

PENSHOPPE scents are also good for everyday wear.


AXE Scents are just amazing. I love 3 scents from AXE: Dark Temptation, Twist and the latest 2012.

I would also recommend this. The smell is unique and raving! If you want to be perfectly different, get a load of this one. OXYGEN offers a lot of amazing scents!

So there have it, the best scents for me to die for.

There are still great scents that i haven't tried yet... so if you have other recommendation or you want to suggest those wonderful fragrances, please do share. ^_^

When you buy a scent, just make sure it fits your personality. Be sensitive with the people that surrounds you. 

And remember, when you wear one, be proud!

XOXO~~~









No comments:

Post a Comment