Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Most Unforgettable Villains

February 28, 2012 - My Most Unforgettable Villains


I love movies and television so much! It relaxes me from a hard day's work.

In any film or series, you can never have a great plot and a hero without gracing the screen with the most evil, diabolical and badass villains.

So i enlisted some of the Movie Villains that made a tremendous mark in my viewing.


I had sleepless nights when i was young after watching FREDDY KRUEGER in all Nightmare on Elm Street franchises.
 

*****

By far my most favorite Wes Craven suspense-thriller film. The franchises of Scream had have made a mark not just to me but to the American Viewers. The plot is suspenseful exciting from part 1 to part 4... GHOSTFACE was even used and inspired Scary Movie franchises....


*****
Who would want to sit beside this psychopath? JOKER, for me, is the most classic evil partner for Batman.


*****

Who would want to have CHUCKIE in his/her bedroom? Argh! He is a total nightmare! He is never my Child's play!

*****

HANNIBAL LECTER is one of those character that I don't want to dine with. Remember the frying of brains? argh! Wait, he's real????????

*****

On a super note, if Batman has Joker, Superman is definitely not complete without serving beside him the ambitious LEX LUTHOR. Go steal the kryptonite!

*****
Who could forget the celebrated Star War's DARTH VADER? His voice is force-ly intriguing!

*****

Believe me, you don't want to end up waking up in JIGSAW's lair! Die if you don't want to play his game. Saw just modified what a Suspense-Thriller should really look like for me!

*****

I had jumps everytime the phone rings! SAMARA, SAMARA, SAMARA stay in my TV... please! 7 Days, ayt?

*****

AGENT SMITH is the Villain to be for any Matrix franchise! There's something with the way he says, "Mr. Anderson...."

*****

PINHEAD sure raised hell in Hellraiser franchises! Victim of Acupuncture? 

*****
MYSTIQUE is one of the sexiest Villains X-Men could ever have! Is she really that naked? Now i know the inspiration of AVATAR!

*****

If I see MICHAEL MYERS inside my house, I think I'd pee my pants from running! His mask is always a scare for me! I don't want to spend Halloween with him!

*****

JASON VOORHEES is the reason why I absolutely do not want to go camping!

*****

Definitely, I'll faint if i see him in my room! What will you do if you see him in your mirror or inside your closet? Or when you thought it was your cat meowing but instead you are confronted by him?

*****

I don't want to surprise all but I should include these local stars who hit the primetime spots to be among those unforgettable villains...


Mara's dramatic primetime exposure will be perfect with CLARA to bitch and stomp her around!

*****

SELINA PEREIRA-MATIAS was a sharp character from the hit Philippine TV Series Mula Sa Puso. She brought a deep impact for primetime viewing in the late 1990s.

*****

There goes my list... and it will go on as i discover more evil, diabolical and badass villains!

Who among the TV/Film Villains scares or irritates you?

Till then...

XOXO~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment