Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Have You Met My New Friends?

February 28, 2012- How I Met Your Mother?



This was introduced to me by a good fella who is now living in Canada - Paul Salvador.


I had loved the company of FRIENDS years ago and since then I've been looking for a great sitcom with so much to offer.


I never thought this sitcom is more fun and LEGEN------DARY! Until I saw Seasons 1 to 6. And now, I am enjoying new episodes of Season 7.



How i come to love How I Met Your Mother?
1. Perfect combination of Ted, Marshall, Lily, Barney and Robin.
2. Every episode leaves me talking and laughing.
3. It's a love story in reverse.
4. The dialogues are brilliant.
5. The guys' stupidity is LEGENDARY.
6. Everything and everyone...

Here are some of my favorite moments:


If you loved FRIENDS before, get a taste of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER today and its a certified ENTERTAINMENT...

Kudos to the makers and writers of this great sitcom!

More episodes please....

MY RATE: Get ready for some LEGEN----DARY laughter!

XOXO~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment