Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My All Time Favorite Pinoy Food

February 28, 2012- My All Time Favorite Pinoy Food


We all have something to be proud of. We have great food that makes our tongue salivate and our tummy full.

Here's a list of all my favorite Filipino Food.

I have no intention of making you hungry...but here goes...

1. BULAD

Mornings are great to dig in with this on our table. I always want to dip this with a Tomato Catsup or with a spicy Vinegar. Then some fried rice and a hot coffee or chocolate to complete the whole meal. Danggit is my personal favorite among all the Bulad family.

2. SISIG

I don't like this as viand. Just want this a company with any beer or alcohol. San Miguel Light will do. But I love Tanduay Ice more for enjoying this spicy sisig.

3. IMBUTIDO



This is my occasional favorite. For those in Koronadal City, I recommend you get yours through Abner Arib. Just contact me to get through him. Anyway, just want the mixed taste and the fineness of the meat with egg and some veggies.

4. VALENCIANA


In any birthday party or some party, i would love to dig in with the delicious Valenciana! You don't need any rice for this. This is a complete meal.

5. TORTANG TALONG


For me, this is a comfort pinoy food. Combining ground meat (Corned beef will do great too), egg and eggplant is a priceless taste. This for me is very appetizing.

6. LECHON BABOY


No offense to all my Muslim friends and Relatives, I respect your tradition. Anyway, just can't resist those crunchy and juicy meat. I like it dipped in sarsa. Parties become grand with this treat.

7. DINUGUAN




Men, i can feel myself drooling now! I remember eating my first Dinuguan and Puto during my elementary days where a cup was sold at an affordable price. Aside from the best dinuguan taste of my mom's cooking, i found my previous working colleague Rai Petrache's father cooking one of the best. The taste is just incomparable. Also if you try to visit Red Ribbon or Eden's in Malls, they have great Dinuguan available for serving. It's perfect with an icy cold beverage and with either rice or "puto".


8. CHICKEN & PORK BBQ

Bacolod Chicken BBQs are bliss to my tongue and tummy! Perfect for dinner with unlimited rice! You can try Penongs or Mang Inasal. Just don't eat much of those carcinogens.


9. TAPSILOG. TOCILOG. OXYLOG. 
If my stomach demands for fast home cooking style of food, i'll go for this regardless if its for Lunch or Dinner. In Davao, i would end up eating BANGSILOG after gimik in TAPS. You should try it some time.

10. KARE KARE


Casa Ilongga is where to find the best of Kare Kare in Koronadal City. There's one cozy restaurant in Lanang, Davao City that served the best Kare Kare. The taste of Peanut Butter in sitaw is a yum yum. I don't like mine with "Bagoong" or "Ginamos".

11. ADOBO


My sister cooks the best adobo. Adobong sitaw is also one of my personal favorite.

Well there you have it, I tell you this is a long list but this is all for now...

I'm not a Culinary Expert. But i can tell you where to eat good food from the cheapest place to those that choke your wallet.

... I'm feeling a little hungry from posting those delectable mouth watering food. ^_^

XOXO~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment