Monday, February 27, 2012

Philippine Stars Worth My Viewing

February 28, 2012- These are the promising Philippine Celebrities for me who are worth my viewing.


Sharon Cuneta
For me, truly, a Mega Star! I could never forget her Bituing Walang Ningning, Crying Ladies, Mano Po 6 and  Babangon Ako't Dudurugin Kita- my personal favorites! Her songs are certainly classics! Worth the applause!

Eula Valdez
For me, she's the Angelina Jolie of Philippine television. A true beauty! No once could forget her Amor Powers days! Worth the appreciation!


Jean Garcia
For me, a beauty that never withers! Love her villainous prowess in any genre!  Worth the wow!

Kris Aquino
For me, the best and queen of Philippine Horror Films. Nothing beats the fear factor of watching Feng Shui. It took me a week before i got over that Bagwa thing! She's an intelligent host! Worth my seat!

Boy Abunda
For me, an epitome of  Philippine talkshows! Very intelligent and a real inspiration! Worth the talk!

Mylene Dizon
For me, one of the best TV Villain... Her acting in 100 is worth the entertainment time.

Vice Ganda
For me, one intelligent and spontaneous comedienne. Truly unkabogable. I love watching "it" in Showtime and Gandang Gabi Vice. Worth every laughing out loud.

Anne Curtis
For me, one of the promising courageous beautiful star of this generation. Her being true to herself is worth the claps.

Eugene Domingo
For me, she's one hell bag of laughter! Worth the drool!

Coco Martin
For me, the best star for any indie film, good villain for TV, promising and rising star to hit the blockbuster. Worth the standing ovation!

Michael V
For me, a truly talented impersonator! Worth the 360 degrees laugh!

  Sarah Geronimo
For me, a true Pop Princess and an effective endorser! Love her songs and lover her acting prowess with John Loyd. Congratulations for her Sarah G Live! Worth a candy for my ear!  


Jed Madela
For me, is one great singer of this generation. I love the voice! I love the songs! Worth the relaxing time!


Angel Locsin
For me, is one of the most promising actress of this generation. Love her Mulawin and Majika days! Truly Sexy and Beautiful. Worth my attention!

John Loyd Cruz
For me, is one of the promising young actor of this generation. Worth the watch!

Iza Calzado
For me, one of my favorite white or black lady! She's my Julia Roberts for Philippine Cinema. A true Filipina Beauty! Worth the definition of true beauty!

Toni Gonzaga
For me, one of those with the best smile! Fun to watch! I love her in My Amnesia Girl. Worth the smiles!

John Lapus
For me, a down to earth comedienne! Talented and very fun to talk with! Worth the laugh!

Jhong Hilario
For me, a true Philippine B-Boy! Love the moves in his samples! A good host of Showtime! Worth the moves!


Jugs Jugueta
For me, is a good vocalist for Itchyworms! "Coolit" as a host. His fashion is something to look forward for... the sunglasses is a trademark! Worth the support!

How about you? Who among the Philippine Stars made a mark in your viewing time?

Till then...

XOXO ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment