Monday, February 27, 2012

Zombify Your Weekend

February 28, 2012- The Walking Dead

Every weekend, i just can't resist to watch The Walking Dead on Fox. Basically for the following reasons:

1. I'm a big fan of Norman Reedus;
2. I love watching horror slash thriller slash suspense slash supernatural shows;
3. I want the feeling of being scared;
4. There's a good story in every chase;
5. There's nothing like this on TV.

I should say this show glued me to my seat every weekend.

I should say this is an amazing show for those zombie fanatics.

I should say ruthlessly brilliant with excellent pace and great pack of casts.

I even zombified myself then i bit my niece and my friend to show my support for the show:



So if you're in for a ride to zombify your weekend, bite your way to FOX every Sunday 8:30P.M.!

MY RATE: 
Worth the time to watch! Just don't eat spaghetti, meat balls, BBQ and "Dinuguan" when you watch specially those with weak stomach!



XOXO ~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment