Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Fashion is My Passion

February 29, 2012 - Fashion I Long To Wear



Here are a few of finds I want to wear in the future... don't worry once i get it, ill post it..

For any professional or business endeavor, I'm looking forward to get my hands on these elegant statements-











For my Clubbing, I'm eager to wear one of these or all of these I should say-







Fashion I used to wear and miss wearing -

Gotta get this back on soon 

Now I'm missing my jackets in Davao


Aaah! I got this look 2 years ago

Wore this fashion once...

OOOOoooo, i really miss my jackets now...

Fashion for me is more than a statement. It speaks of one's personality. My passion is my fashion...

Now tell me, how's your passion for fashion?

Till then...

XOXO~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment