Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Unforgettable Quotable Funny Quotes

February 29, 2012 - Unforgettable Quotable Funny Qoutes



Lately, I've been posting some great and Laughing-Out-Loud Qoutes in my Facebook and Twitter accounts...

These are the quotes that keeps me smiling and laughing...

Here they are...


"Boob is a unique word! B = Aerial view of them. oo = Front view of them. b = Side view of them."

***

"ARRRGGGHHHHHH that awkward moment when you go into your closet looking for Narnia... and you find the door to Monsters Inc. instead."

***

"Hey I would love to SLAP YOU, but that would be animal abuse. :P"

***

"If you're talking behind my back you're in a good position to kiss my ass."

***

"Unicorns aren't extinct - they just gained weight and are now called rhinos."

***

"Why is life a bitch? Because if it was a slut, it would be easy!"

***

"If my ceiling fan could hold my weight, I would never be bored again."

***

"Dear food, Either stop being so delicious or stop making me fat."

***

"I am throwing lamps at people that need to lighten up."

***


"Whenever you’re bored, send this text to a random number.. “I hid the body.”

***

'"I don't find it hard to meet expenses. They're everywhere."

***

"Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose."

***

""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

***


"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

***

""Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat."

***

"''He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame."

***

"'You're never too old to learn something stupid."

***

""If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments."

***

"Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever."

***


"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it."

***

"We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control."

***

"Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR". What's my mother going to do?"

***


"I always wish my pets could talk, but then I remember all the things I have said and done in front of them."

***

"Dear Microsoft word, I'm pretty sure I spelt my name correctly."

***

"I'll call it a "smart phone" the day I yell, "Where's my fucking phone?!" and it answers, "I'm here! Under your jacket!"

***

"If people knew what i REALLY thought of them, i would get punched alot."

***

"You want confessions? Lock a person in a room with a laptop, a Facebook account, and a bottle of booze.. "

***


"Don’t play stupid with me – I’m better at it."

***

"Anyone who says "Easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried it."

***


"Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue..."


***

"Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back."

***


"Children in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause children."


***


"I’m pretty sure the whole “ladies first” thing was created by a guy just to check out asses."

***

"Sharks aren’t the bad guys. If some stranger entered my house in just a Speedo, I would probably attack him too."

***


"I tried to send you something sexy, but the mailman told me to get out of the mailbox."

***


"An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute screw the fruit."

***


"Dear Homework, you’re not attractive & I’m not doing you."

***


"A jealous woman does better research than the FBI."

***


"I hate it when some people call me insane or crazy. I prefer the phrase mentally hilarious."

***


"Women worry about the things that men forget. Men worry about the things that women remember."

***


"I don’t need anger management. I need people to stop making me angry."

***


"I used to jog 5 miles a day. Then I found a short cut."

***

"I don’t have haters, I have fans in denial."

***

"Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor’s Degree and the woman gets her Masters."

***

“Seven out of ten people suffer from hemorrhoids.” Does this mean that the other three enjoy it?"

***

"If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before."

***

"Know what I'm thinking? No. Neither do I; frightening, isn't it?"

***

"If you can't say anything nice...come sit by us."

***

"Don't talk about yourself so much... we'll do that when you leave. "

***

Till then.....

XOXO~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment